Hours of Operation*
Hours of Operation will be posted prior to the opening day for the 2022 swim season.
*Hours will be adjusted after the 2022-2023 school year begins on August 10. The Aquatic Complex may occasionally close early due to inclement weather, rec swim meets, etc. Closure will be announced via social media and via Status Me (https://statusme.com/fs-alabama; 205.978.0220).
During the swim season, Vestavia Hills residents may reserve the Aquatic Complex for parties and events! For more information or to reserve the Aquatic Complex for an upcoming event, visit http://bit.ly/VHreserve or contact William Laatsch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May be scheduled: Fridays, 10am-noon or 5-7pm; Saturdays, 5-7pm; or Sundays, 5-7pm
Available during regular operating hours only; may be reserved by Vestavia Hills residents only.
Includes 15 non-member passes ($5 per additional person, max of 10 additional attendees); tables and chairs will be provided outside the facility in the covered area adjacent to the concessions area.
May be scheduled: Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays: 7-9pm
Accommodates up to 125 attendees.
For more information regarding private events, contact William Laatsch at email@example.com.
More information to come.
Membership: Registration & Costs
Visit http://bit.ly/VH-poolpass to register and purchase a membership online.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you determine residency for membership? Driver’s license or other state-issued photo I.D. required for proof of residency. If your I.D. does not list current Vestavia Hills address, you may bring your photo I.D. along with a current utility bill bearing your name and accurate address.
- Is there a dedicated space for lap swimming? Yes! There are dedicated lap lanes in the competition pool.
- May I bring my own food and/or drinks? No outside food is allowed, but each person may bring one water bottle. If you have a special need that requires consideration, please click here to contact Aquatic Complex staff.
- May I drop my children off at the pool? Children 11 years and older may be dropped at the pool, as long as they have a membership.
- How will residents know if the Aquatic Complex has closed early due to weather, etc.? Aquatic Complex hours and capacity limitations may be affected for a variety of reasons, including weather, lifeguard/staff availability, etc. Check pool status online at https://statusme.com/fs-alabama or call the status hotline at 205.978.0220.
- Where can I park? Parking is available in the lots at the Vestavia Hills Aquatic Complex, Board of Education, West Elementary and the Civic/Recreation Center.
- Are you hiring? Any certified lifeguard interested in employment opportunities should contact William Laatsch at firstname.lastname@example.org.