Membership is free for Vestavia Hills residents. Membership badges are issued at the Park and Recreation Office (1973 Merryvale Road). To obtain a badge, bring your ID and 2 forms of proof of residency. Residency information must be renewed annually from date of acquisition. Non-residents wishing to access the Recreation Center must be accompanied by a resident and pay a fee of $5/day. No more than 2 non-resident/guests per member per day allowed. Members must present their badge and pay non-resident visitor fees at the office window upon arrival.
- Membership is required.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Use of the jogging track is restricted to those 12 and older.
- The Recreation Center is not responsible for money lost in the vending machines. Refunds cannot be made.
- No smoking on the premises.
as of August 4, 2022
Hours of Operation:
- Sunday: 1-5pm
- Monday-Thursday: 8am-9pm
- Friday & Saturday: 8am-5pm
- Business Office – Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm